July 28 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
July 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
July 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- East Flat Rock man charged with sex offenses July 13, 2018
- Ask Matt ... about new sandwich shop July 12, 2018
- Davis Mountain property among 'best homes for gardeners' in the U.S. July 12, 2018
- Rescue dogs star in movie filmed here July 11, 2018
- Suspect told neighbor 'there was a shooting and she was dead' July 11, 2018
- Don't miss this week's Hendersonville Lightning July 11, 2018
- Cooper Announces Finish Line Grants July 13, 2018RALEIGH -- Governor Cooper announced the Finish Line Grants program to help community college students who face unforeseen financial emergencies complete their training. The program will leverage up to $7 million in federal funds to help students pay for course materials, housing, medical needs, dependent care, or other financial emergencies that students may face through […]
- Treasurer Recommends Freeze On State Employee Insurance Rates July 12, 2018RALEIGH --- State Treasurer Dale R. Folwell, CPA announced that he has recommended to the State Health Plan Board of Trustees that all premiums under the State Health Plan be frozen for 2019.
- Lenoir County Residents To Get Home Buyouts July 10, 2018RALEIGH - Lenoir County will receive more than $7.9 million in federal and state funds to buyout eighty-three homeowners flooded by Hurricane Matthew, North Carolina Emergency Management announced.
- UNC-CH Researchers Make Discovery Of Jewish Village July 9, 2018(CHAPEL HILL) — Recent discoveries by a team of specialists and students at Huqoq in Israel’s Galilee, led by University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill professor Jodi Magness, shed new light on the life and culture of an ancient Jewish village.
- July 16, 1945: Atom bomb successfully tested July 16, 2018On this day in 1945, at 5:29:45 a.m., the Manhattan Project comes to an explosive end as the first atom bomb is successfully tested in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Plans for the creation of a uranium bomb by the Allies were established as early as 1939, when Italian emigre physicist Enrico Fermi met with U.S. Navy […]