December 6, 2018 - February 23, 2019
January 21 - 25
January 26 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
February 25 - March 2
- Ask Matt ... where factories could locate January 20, 2019
- Politico profile describes Meadows as 'Trump whisperer" and 'go-to guy' January 20, 2019
- Power outages climb but Duke projects restoration today January 20, 2019A windstorm knocked out power to more than 1,600 homes and businesses in Henderson County on Sunday and wind gusts as high as 50 mph could continue to batter the area through Monday morning.
- New stage company competes for patrons, performers January 19, 2019Jimmy Ferraro’s first paid singing gig was in a Long Island nightclub, accompanied by his parents. He was 16.
- Starring food and design, rooftop restaurant worth the wait January 18, 2019The new Shine restaurant earns a lot of superlatives.
- Entegra to merge with Knoxville-based Smartbank January 17, 2019SmartFinancial Inc., the parent company of SmartBank, and Entegra Financial Corp., the parent company of Entegra Bank, have signed a merger agreement under which Entegra will combine with SmartFinancial in a strategic merger of equals.
- State Launches GEN-X Research January 17, 2019WILMINGTON -- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is surveying people living near Chemours’ Fayetteville Works Facility about their concerns related to GenX and other per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).
- RDU Airport Sets Records January 17, 2019MORRISVILLE -- Raleigh-Durham International Airport’s passenger traffic hit new heights in 2018, as 12.8 million people departed or arrived through the airport during the calendar year – a 9.7% increase over the 11.7 million record set during calendar year 2017.
- Officials Issue Radon Advice January 15, 2019RALEIGH -- As families button up their homes to guard against winter’s chill it is an ideal time to make plans to test for radon, the odorless, colorless gas that is our nation’s second leading cause of lung cancer.
- UNC-CH Expands C-STEP January 11, 2019RALEIGH -- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is expanding its partnership with the state’s community colleges, bringing its signature Carolina Student Transfer Excellence Program to Guilford Technical Community College and Central Piedmont Community College, and launching a new component, Pathways to STEM Success, to support students entering the STEM workforce.
- Women’s March January 5, 2018On the first full day of Donald Trump’s presidency, hundreds of thousands of people crowd into the U.S. capital for the Women’s March on Washington, a massive protest in the nation’s capital aimed largely at the Trump administration and the perceived threat it represented to reproductive, civil and ...
- Arthur Godfrey’s Talent Scouts introduce America to Patsy Cline March 16, 2010Patsy Cline, one of the most important figures in country music history, first gains national attention with her winning appearance on Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts on January 21, 1957. Widely admired for her incredible voice, Cline also stood out for her trailblazing independence as a female star ...