March 25 - May 31
April 21 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 5:00 pm
May 6 - 31
May 15 - June 21
May 20 - 29
May 25 - June 30
- Ask Matt ... about the $19M armored truck haul stashed in Mountain Home in the '90s May 26, 2020Q. What is being built on that grassy lot on US 64 West in Etowah near the intersection of McKinney Road?
- Ellis closes medical practice, to continue as Pardee's chief medical officer May 26, 2020David Ellis, a gynecologist and Chief Medical Officer for Pardee UNC Health Care, announced the closing of Pardee Center for Gynecology and his retirement from medical practice, although he will continue to serve as Vice President of Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer for Pardee UNC Health Care.
- Covid test site opens May 26, 2020A covid test site available was moderately busy Tuesday as it offered the test not only for high-risk people but the general public.
- City reopens downtown restrooms, customer service window May 26, 2020With state restrictions beginning to ease during the Safer at Home Phase 2 order, the city of Hendersonville announced that it will ease some restrictions on in-person access at some city facilities and services.
- GOP lawmakers seek to outlaw mail-only elections May 26, 2020RALEIGH — Republican lawmakers filed legislation last week to ban mail-only elections and tighten oversight for voting by absentee ballot.
- Mills River plant makes the glue for emergency ventilator order May 26, 2020MILLS RIVER — In the midst of the current pandemic, time is of the essence. So, when the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services tapped Hamilton Medical Inc. to aid the national effort by producing 25,000 ventilators in record time, the company turned to its long-term partner Raumedic for a specialist silicone adhesive in […]
- Updated Coronavirus Information March 12, 2020Updated coronavirus information from state health officials. https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina Updated coronavirus information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html Updated coronavirus information from Johns Hopkins https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- President Johnson acquitted in Senate impeachment trial March 3, 2010At the end of a historic two-month trial, the U.S. Senate narrowly fails to convict President Andrew Johnson of the impeachment charges levied against him by the House of Representatives three months earlier. The senators voted 35 guilty and 19 not guilty on the second article of impeachment, a ...
- Pequot massacres begin March 3, 2010During the Pequot War, an allied Puritan and Mohegan force under English Captain John Mason attacks a Pequot village in Connecticut, burning or massacring some 500 Indian women, men, and children. As the Puritans of Massachusetts Bay spread further into Connecticut, they came into increasing ...