January 18 @ 8:00 am - February 26 @ 5:00 pm
January 18 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
January 20 - 24
March 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tourism director receives inaugural NC Champion Award January 17, 2020Henderson County tourism director Beth Carden received the inaugural North Carolina Champion Award on Thursday in a surprise presentation during the Tourism Development Authority's eighth annual tourism conference at Blue Ridge Community College.
- What store is Tuxedo getting? January 17, 2020
- Laurel Park warns of scammers posing as Apple reps January 17, 2020LAUREL PARK — Town Manager Christopher Todd has issued a scam alert for all Laurel Park residents warning that criminals are posing as Apple representatives.
- City police seek bank robber January 17, 2020Hendersonville are seeking a suspect in the robbery of the BB&T bank at 100 Dana Road at 4:45 p.m. Thursday.
- MLK Unity Breakfast honors Ninth and Sixth Avenue school alumni January 17, 2020The annual Martin Luther King Jr. Unity Breakfast on Monday will highlight and honor alumni and faculty of Hendersonville’s Ninth Avenue and Sixth Avenue schools, which served as a beacon for the education of black Americans and as regional community centers from 1916 to 1965.
- Rugby resort with restaurant, taproom and yurts advances January 17, 2020A vacation resort on North Rugby Road with a boutique hotel, restaurant, spa, taproom and 20 yurts moved a step closer to reality after winning the unanimous endorsement from the Henderson County Planning Board on Thursday.
- Thousands Helped By Finish Line Grants January 14, 2020RALEIGH -- Governor Roy Cooper announced that the Finish Line Grants program has issued more than 3,000 grants and $2 million since the program was announced in July 2018.
- State to Get Money for Children's Health January 9, 2020RALEIGH -- Governor Roy Cooper announced that North Carolina will receive $56 million in federal funding over the next seven years to support children’s health and well-being, improve access to high-quality early learning for families across the state and invest in the state’s early childhood workforce. The federal funding is one of the state’s largest […]
- Air Taxi Tested in Raleigh January 9, 2020RALEIGH -- More than 100 spectators, including Governor Roy Cooper and Transportation Secretary Jim Trogdon, gathered in Raleigh (Jan. 7) to witness North America’s first demonstration of an autonomous air taxi.
- “Mandy” is Barry Manilow’s first #1 pop hit April 1, 2010Barry Manilow’s scores his first #1 single with “Mandy” on January 18, 1975. He would go on to sell more than 75 millions records over the course of his career. At the height of Barry Manilow’s popularity, none other than Frank Sinatra himself said of Manilow, “He’s next.” Yet even in his heyday, ...
- Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole February 9, 2010After a two-month ordeal, the expedition of British explorer Robert Falcon Scott arrives at the South Pole only to find that Roald Amundsen, the Norwegian explorer, had preceded them by just over a month. Disappointed, the exhausted explorers prepared for a long and difficult journey back to their ...