January 6 - March 1
January 11 - March 31
January 13 - February 10
January 25 - February 14
February 16 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Mainstage shows, Music on the Rock, Black Box highlight Playhouse season February 2, 2023
- Developers seek OK for new homes in Carriage Park, Mills River February 2, 2023
- Landowners seek OK for lodge and club on Cabin Creek Road February 1, 2023GREEN RIVER — A landowner who dropped plans for a 20-room inn amid intense neighborhood opposition last March has filed a new application to permit a lodge and private club on a 4½-acre site in a wooded area off Cabin Creek Road.
- Voting opens in youth club's MLK Jr. art contest February 1, 2023Voting is now open in UScellular’s first annual Black History Month Art Contest in partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Henderson County.
- Myhand to lead state Association of Police Chiefs February 1, 2023Hendersonville Police Chief Blair Myhand was recently sworn in as the president of the North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police and the North Carolina FBI National Academy Associates. His terms as president will run concurrently through 2023.
- LOCAL BRIEFS: Boyette a Fulbright teacher, Latino essay winner, Edneyville novel, Pardee Team Member of the Month February 1, 2023
- Updated Coronavirus Information March 12, 2020Updated coronavirus information from state health officials. https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina Updated coronavirus information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html Updated coronavirus information from Johns Hopkins https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Viet Cong officer is shot in the head; iconic photo taken October 24, 2019Saigon, South Vietnam was a chaotic and bloody place in the winter of 1968. On January 30, North Vietnamese forces struck suddenly and with shocking force at targets throughout the South, taking the South Vietnamese and their American allies by surprise and turning the tide of a war that President ...
- Grand Central Terminal opens in New York City August 5, 2019On February 2, 1913, New York City’s Grand Central Terminal opens for the first time. The transportation hub as we know it today began construction in 1903, but before that 89 E 42nd was home to an older steam train station built in 1879. Even though the station had been updated to deal with an […]