GREAT NEWS!! Tails in Town is moving to Main Street!
Saturday, November 13th, 2021
Stay tuned for more info!
photos courtesy of Juls Buckman Photography
Make plans to attend the event that everyone is howling about! TAILS IN TOWN! It’s the ultimate day for dog lovers of all ages and a once a year opportunity to celebrate the companionship, joy and unconditional love that our furry friends bring to our lives.
- Free event
- Pints for Pups Rescue Fundraiser – sponsored by Southern Appalachian Brewery
- 40 pet friendly vendors
- Strut Your Mutt 5k fun run and One Mile Scurry – to benefit Blue Ridge Humane Society
- Pet costume pageant – CLICK to register -=- sponsored by Charlotte Sheppard, Realtor, Keller Williams Mountain Partners
- Ask a professional talk sessions
- Food trucks
- Something for all ages (and all breeds!)
Sponsorships and vendor space are available. Click HERE to request additional information.
Tails is Town the newest per lovers favorite event in Downtown Hendersonville, where pets of all kinds and their people share quality time together and give back to the local organizations that contribute to our community’s animal welfare.
- Date: First Saturday in May
- Location: Historic Depot on Maple Street in Downtown Hendersonville’s 7th Avenue District
- Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Kicks off with: Strut Your Mutt 5k
Tails In Town is a joint venture between WTZQ radio 95.3 FM, Blue Ridge Humane Society and Historic Downtown Hendersonville.
Pet Costume Pageant: A panel of local judges will take the Main Stage at Tails in Town for a Pet Costume Pageant. Prizes will be awarded for : Best in Show, Cutest, Best Dressed, and Silliest. Pre-Register for this contest by filling out the form below.
While you’re the be sure to ADOPT A DOG and give a rescued animal a fur-ever home!
Unlike anything currently offered in Henderson County, the day will kick off with a Strut Your Mutt 5k and follow with a plethora of pooches and a flurry of furry action. The latest and greatest in products to hit the pet market will be on show in what can only be described as a Dog’s dream with exhibitors, doggy cooling stations and educational sessions. The best in technology, health care, food, toys, grooming, therapy, education and accessories are set to have guests walking away with armfuls of Doggy bags, loads of exclusive show specials and stacks of great gift ideas to reward their friends with tails.
Thanks to this years supporting sponsors: